This is one of many reviews on Tripadvisor, written by dana who joined us on our "Long March", summer 2017
- If you want an unforgettable life time experience in the Norwegian mountains with a final destination of Trolltunga, you are going to want to book Trolltunga Adventures! My husband and I can’t stop talking about the incredible service, care, and the personal attention to detail Stian & Thomas gave each one of us hikers.
- They offer a unique personal experience where you not only get the care from them, but you feel like you have a friend in Norway when you leave. Far better than any big business or group – it’s intimate, hands on, and 5-star service all around.
- Speaking of service… even if we tried to help they wouldn’t have it. So not only do they do the hike with you, guide you, educate you on the route and the history of the area, but they also cook for you, set up camp for you, build your tent for you, break down camp, go to bed after you, deliver coffee to your tent, serve you breakfast, clean up etc. They do it all! The candle lit lunch was just one of the many “really? Is this happening right now?” moments on the trek.
- This company was founded by these expert hikers who have been hiking these mountains their entire lives and there is a level of comfort to that. The views and the route are second to none. We counted the hikers we saw during our 15-hour trek to camp and it totaled 6. The “traditional” way others get to Trolltunga is jam packed with hikers in the high hundreds if not a thousand. Trolltunga Adventures really prides themselves on taking their customers off the beaten path so everyone can experience the joy they themselves have of hiking in the uninhabited, natural elements of the Norwegian Mountains.
- Fantastic guides, fantastic company, and a life time experience we will NEVER forget. We will be back and we will be bringing people with us! Thanks Stian & Thomas!