The Distant Sky Hiking Tour
"Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds" Concert in Bergen, Hotel, Transport & our Trolltunga Classic Trek 13th-15th of June 2018.
A unique opportunity to experience both the hypnotic concert of Nick Cave and the beautiful nature of western Norway.
our special offer
We are proud to offer a special package where you get to experience the amazing "Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds" live at Bergenfest Festival the 13th of June. After the show you’ll sleep at Hotel Magic in Bergen. The next morning we’ll pick you up and drive you the 3.5 hours to the hikes starting point. We’ll guide you to Trolltunga and to our Wilderness Camp close by, which gives you the possibility to witness the sunset at Trolltunga. We will serve you dinner and something warm to drink around the camp's bonfire (maybe with some Nick Cave-music). The next day we get to experience the sunrise at Trolltunga before hiking back to civilization. Here we will offer bus transport back to Bergen.
INcluded in the price:
- Ticket to "Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds" at Bergenfest Festival the 13th of June 2018
- Overnight stay at Magic Hotel Solheimsviken in Bergen. Breakfast included.
- Car transport to the starting point of the Trolltunga trek.
- 2 day, 1 night guided hike to Trolltunga. 3 meals included and an overnight stay at our Trolltunga Wilderness Camp close to the Trolltunga (where we'll enjoy our famous Reindeerstew and maybe some Nick Cave music around the campfire).
- Bus transport back to Bergen the 15th of June.
-7500 NOK per person.
-Maximum 6 persons for this offer.